AVG Driver updater is very beneficial application software that can scan your computer for any outmoded drivers that interact with your computer at a system level. It also has the ability to install and download the new version of such hardware drivers. This makes security a comfortable concern. If you don’t use a reliable driver finder, you risk malware finding its way onto your computer. The properly named Driver Updater managed to find a decent number of outdated drivers in our test scans, but we don’t trust it enough to install it on our home computers. Not only does its installer bundle unwanted software, but its developer doesn’t reveal the sources for the drivers it provides.
It be able to spot the needed updates for the PC’s video card, Ethernet controller and motherboard drivers. The best driver software can discover the comprehensive range of essential drivers on a computer; with an identification rate. Driver Updater is a dull performer at best. AVG Driver Update offers a solid feature set. Along with the free scan that all the best driver updaters provide, it supports one-click downloads and installation. Its scheduler lets you set periodic, automatic system scans for new driver updates, while its backup tool should be used every time you download an update, in case something go wrong during installation and you need to roll back your setup. AVG Driver Updater starts by connecting to the cloud and comparing its database with versions installed on the target system, so as to detect outdated drivers.
When you start running this program it will automatically start analyzing your computer system with the aim to create a hardware profile. At the time of scanning procedure you can easily access the progress of any application. It can also illustrate the information that can be very useful regarding the drivers the windows updating process. This information can be showed in the tables or pie charts that can be very helpful for accessing the status of your system. It is a good solution for diagnosing your system and keeping your drivers up-to-date. By doing so, you make sure the computer will function at top performance, without risking lags and crashes.
- A handy app that can scan the outmoded hardware drivers in your computer.
- AVG Driver Update offers a solid feature set.
- It be able to spot the needed updates for the PC’s video card, Ethernet controller and motherboard drivers.
- Its scheduler lets you set periodic, automatic system scans for new driver updates.
- It has the ability of backups.
- It is a good solution for diagnosing your system.
Some of the technical features are as under
- Full Name: AVG Driver Updater
- Size of Setup:4 Mb
- Setup File Name: AVG-Driver-Updater.2.3.0.zip
- Type of Setup: Offline installer and Full standalone setup
- Latest Version Release on: 18th October, 2017
- Compatibility: Suitable for both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) and
- Developers: AVG Driver Updater
When you are installing this program make sure that your system must meets the following requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- RAM: It requires 512 GB of RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB required free space for installing it.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download
Click on the button below to download this app. This is a complete offline installer and standalone setup. Now you can enjoy its valuable features. This can be applicable with each 32 bit and 64 bit home windows.